Rich chocolate mousse with a hint of coffee. Best served with fresh berries.
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Break the chocolate into a bowl, place over a small pan ofsimmering water and allow to melt. Remove the bowl from thepan and let it cool to lukewarm.
- Meanwhile put the egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl andwhisk until thick and pale in colour. Whisk in the coffee, brandyand olive oil, then gradually fold in the melted chocolate.
- Whisk the egg white until almost stiff, quickly fold in a largetablespoon to the chocolate mixture until smooth, then add therest of the egg white and lightly fold in, trying not to beat outthe air.
- Pour the mixture into 8 small china dishes or 6 large shotglasses and place in the refrigerator until set.
- Serve cold with fresh berries.