Stuffed peppers with pesto and goats cheese.
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:25 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Put the tomatoes, sliced courgettes and red onionsinto a bowl, season with salt and pepper and tosstogether with 4 tbsp of the oil. Tip into a largeroasting tin.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, add theleeks and cook for 3-4 mins, until softened.Remove from heat.
- Halve the peppers and discard seeds, spoon theleeks into the cavity of each then add a teaspoonof pesto.
- Remove the rind from the cheese and cut intoeight, placing a piece into each pepper half. Placeamongst the vegetables and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves and warmed ciabatta.