Smoked Mackerel Tortilla
Simple Tortilla with Smoked Mackerel.
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 1 red pepper, fi nely chopped into dices
- 200g smoked mackerel, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy-based oven-proof frying pan and fry the potato slices over a medium heat until lightly browned on each side.
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and drain on kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Heat a little more oil in the pan and add the onion, garlic and red pepper and cook gently. Return the potatoes to the pan and gently mix in the mackerel.
- Pour the eggs into the frying pan and stir.
- Put the frying pan into the oven, and allow the tortilla to cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa. Mix the spring onions, tomatoes, olive oil and white wine vinegar in a bowl.
- When the tortilla is ready, remove it from the pan and cut it into quarters.
- Serve immediately with the tomato salsa.