Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:0 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 225g/8oz drained pitted black olives
- 10ml/2tsp mild curry powder
- 150ml/1/4pt olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Place the olives in a large bowl.
- Whisk the curry powder, oil and lemon juice together until well combined and pour over the olives.
- Mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- These olives will keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- The flavours will improve even more after a few days.