Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 225g/8oz drained pitted green olives
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 30ml/2tbsp thyme leaves
- 200ml/7floz olive oil
- Place the olives in a large bowl.
- Halve the fruit, then squeeze the juice from three halves lemon and 1 of orange, reserve.
- Thinly slice the remaining fruit; stir into the olives with the thyme.
- Whisk the fruit juice and oil together and pour over the olives.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- These olives will keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- The flavours will improve even more after a few days.