Moroccan Marinated Olives
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:0 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 225g/8oz drained pitted black olives
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5ml/1tsp ground cumin
- 2.5ml/1/2tsp dried chilli flakes
- 45ml/3tbsp olive oil
- 30ml/2tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- These olives will keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- The flavours will improve even more after a few days.