Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:0 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 225g/8oz drained pitted olives in brine
- 50g/2oz canned anchovy fillets, drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50g/2oz drained capers in brine
- A good pinch of dried oregano
- 60ml/4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the olives, anchovy fillets, garlic, capers and oregano in a food processor or blender and blend to a paste.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil.
- Taste and season as necessary.
- Serve spread on crusty bread or as a dip served with crudités.