Thai Chicken curry
A delicious and easy Thai meal from Big Al’s
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 4 Big Al?s Roasted Chicken Filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium leek, finely chopped
- 200g slices mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 100ml double cream
- 1 glass white wine
- 50ml water
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- For the base
- 12 digestive biscuits
- 100g Butter, softened
- 1. Finely chop the red onion and coriander (separately).
- 2. Heat a large wok over a medium heat.
- 3. Add the groundnut oil to the wok and stir-fry the red onion.
- 4. After a minute, add the Thai curry paste and cook for one minute, stirring all the time.
- 5. Add in the coconut milk, followed by the frozen Big Al?s Roasted Chicken Mini Fillets, and then cook on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- 6. Squeeze in the lime juice and sprinkle with chopped coriander
- 7. Serve with fluffy white or brown rice.