Coconut Chicken Tartlets
Scrumptious chicken tartlets with a mouth-watering aroma of ginger garlic, coconut and chilli.
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 12 Big Al?s Roasted Chicken Mini Fillets
- 300g ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 1 tsp crushed dried chillies
- 5 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200oC/gas mark 6 and grease 4 tartlet tins (10-12cm)
- 2. Line the tins with the pastry and prick with a fork, chill for 30 minutes
- 3. Bake the pastry ?blind? for 10 minutes then remove the greaseproof paper and beans and bake for 10 minutes until the crust is brown
- 4. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the Big Al?s Roasted Chicken Mini Fillets for 10 minutes until brown and cooked through.
- 5. Add 1 tbsp of oil to the same pan and fry the garlic, ginger, onions, chillies and cloves for one minute. Then add the coconut milk and simmer for two minutes
- 6. Stir in the tomato puree and the chicken mini fillets and then simmer for a further two minutes.
- 7. Spoon the chicken mixture into the crusts and serve with a green salad