Molten Chocolate Puddings
The ultimate chocolate dessert. You can make these puddings up to a day in advance and keep in the fridge until ready to you want to cook them.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:10-12 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 25g soft butter
- 100g dark chocolate ( minimum 70% coca solids)
- 75g milk chocolate
- 75g vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 25g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas mark 6
- 1. Line the base of each pudding mold or ramekin with baking parchment and grease with soft butter
- 2. Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie
- 3. Cream the butter and sugar together until it resembles rough breadcrumbs. Beat in the eggs.
- 4. Add the flour and beat until just smooth.
- 5. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix to a smooth batter.
- 6. Divide between the molds and either bake immediately for 10 -12 minutes or chill until needed.
- As soon as you take the puddings out of the oven tip them onto a serving plate and serve with pouring cream