A Prawn Lovers Delight
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 10g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250ml dry white wine
- 1 tsp dried crushed chilli flakes
- 250g raw prawns
- 100ml creme fraiche
- 2. When the onions are soft pour in the wine and reduce by half.
- 3. Add in the prawns and chilli flakes and cook for a two minutes.
- 4. Stir in the creme fraiche, bring to the boil and cook for a further two minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
- 5. Serve with crusty bread.