Corn with Cheesy Butter
Don’t forget to pop Corn on the Cob on the grill; nicely compliments red meat recipes
Preparation Time:7 minutes
Cooking Time:16 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 55g butter softened
- 15g (3 tbsp) grated parmesan
- 2 large corn on the cobs
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 mins
- Mix together the butter, parmesan , salt and pepper to taste. Spoon onto clingfilm and roll into a log and refrigerate until firm (or overnight).
- Halve the corn on the cobs crosswise and cook in boiling water for 8 mins. Drain and skewer each one on the wooden skewers.
- BBQ for 4 to 5 mins, turn and cook for a further 4 to 5 mins. Unwrap the log of butter and cut into thick disks and rub over the hot corn.