Turkey Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is very good for our child and you can make it in the morning and have a bowl in the fridge to snack on during the day.
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:6 minutes + time for pasta
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 225g fusilli (pasta twirls)
- 125g broccoli cut into small florets
- 175g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 X 198g tin sweetcorn
- 150g cooked turkey, cut into small pieces
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Honey and Soy Dressing:
- 5 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A little freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Meanwhile steam the broccoli for about 6 minutes or blanch in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, chopped turkey and spring onions in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing and serve.